MILLAR DAY JUST AROUND THE CORNER—COVERS REVEALED
Image Comics is pleased to reveal the below JUPITER'S LEGACY, VOL. 2 #1 covers, which feature breathtaking artwork by Frank Quitely, Jae Lee, Mike Mayhew, and Rob Liefeld.
In celebration of the launch of JUPITER'S LEGACY, VOL. 2 #1 from Mark Millar (Kingsman: The Secret Service, Empress, HUCK, CHRONONAUTS, WANTED) and Frank Quitely, Image Comics previously announced that Wednesday, June 29, 2016 will be Millar Day.
Comics retailers are encouraged to tweet and Instagram #MillarDayContest photos of their Millarworld displays honoring this year's Millar Day, for a chance to win an exclusive Skype signing for their store with both Mark Millar and Frank Quitely tuning in to greet and chat with fans. Contest ends on Tuesday, June 28. The winner will be announced on Millar Day.
Leading up to Millar Day, Mark Millar himself will make two rare, United States appearances. On Wednesday, June 29 at 7 p.m. at Midtown Comics Downtown in New York, NY and on Thursday, June 30 at 11 a.m. at DCBS in Fort Wayne, IN.
The following will be available in comic book stores on Millar Day, Wednesday, June 29th, 2016:
- JUPITER'S CIRCLE TP VOL 2 (ISBN: 978-1-63215-707-2) (Diamond Code: MAR160676)
- JUPITER'S LEGACY VOL 2 #1 Cover A Frank Quitely (Diamond Code: APR160648)
- JUPITER'S LEGACY VOL 2 #1 Cover B Jae Lee (Diamond Code: APR160649)
- JUPITER'S LEGACY VOL 2 #1 Cover C Mike Mayhew (Diamond Code: APR160650)
- JUPITER'S LEGACY VOL 2 #1 Cover D Blank (Diamond Code: APR160651)
- JUPITER'S LEGACY VOL 2 #1 Cover E Frank Quitely sketch (Diamond Code: APR160652)
- JUPITER'S LEGACY VOL 2 #1 Cover F Mike Mayhew B&W (Diamond Code: APR168584)
- JUPITER'S LEGACY VOL 2 #1 Cover G Rob Liefeld (Diamond Code: APR168585, orderable for registered Millarworld retailers only, retailers can click here to sign up)
The Final Order Cutoff deadline for comics retailers will be Monday, June 6th, 2016.
Retailers interested in stocking up on Millar titles in time for Millar Day can find more information here.
More Millar Day updates will roll out in the coming weeks, stay tuned at ImageComics.com.
ABOUT IMAGE COMICS
Image Comics is a comic book and graphic novel publisher founded in 1992 by a collective of best-selling artists. Image has since gone on to become one of the largest comics publishers in the United States. Image currently has five partners: Robert Kirkman, Erik Larsen, Todd McFarlane, Marc Silvestri and Jim Valentino. It consists of five major houses: Todd McFarlane Productions, Top Cow Productions, Shadowline, Skybound and Image Central. Image publishes comics and graphic novels in nearly every genre, sub-genre, and style imaginable. It offers science fiction, fantasy, romance, horror, crime fiction, historical fiction, humor and more by the finest artists and writers working in the medium today. For more information, visit www.imagecomics.com.