Yesterday season one was nominated for an Emmy in the Outstanding Serialized Sports Documentary category
To relive the drama of season one with the Arizona Cardinals, customers can now watch 28 exclusive behind-the-scenes clips via the X-Ray feature
SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--(NASDAQ:AMZN)—Amazon today announced it has greenlit season two of the Emmy-nominated All or Nothing, an Amazon Original Series produced by NFL Films. This season of All or Nothing will give Amazon Prime members access to an NFL season unlike any that’s been captured on screen. Customers will get to see the Los Angeles Rams’ entire 2016 season, which began with their relocation back to Los Angeles and culminated with the hiring of a new head coach and preparations for the 2017 season.
“‘All or Nothing’ is a solid reminder of what makes football so great and why this sport is America’s favorite pastime.”
Prime members will be able to stream All or Nothing: A Season with the Los Angeles Rams exclusively via the Amazon Prime Video app for TVs, connected devices including Fire TV, mobile devices and online at amazon.com/allornothing. Members can also download the series to mobile devices for offline viewing at no additional cost to their membership. All or Nothing: A Season with the Los Angeles Rams will also be available to Prime members in Austria, Canada, Germany, Japan, Mexico and the UK.
“All or Nothing brings Amazon Prime members a deep dive into the lives of professional athletes,” said Conrad Riggs, Head of Unscripted, Amazon Originals. “We are excited to highlight the LA Rams in season two, a team with a compelling story of relocation, rebuilding and reuniting with the city they once again call home.”
“NFL Films proved again that they’re the best in the business with the groundbreaking new franchise, All or Nothing, whose inaugural season profiling the 2015 Arizona Cardinals was the highest-rated original series ever on Amazon Prime Video,” said Jordan Levin, Chief Content Officer, NFL Media. “Chronicling the return of the Rams to Los Angeles provides an unbelievably unique backdrop to season two and one which provides NFL fans and viewers around the world rare insight into a team overcoming an extraordinary set of circumstances to build their future.”
“Since bringing pro football back to the Los Angeles region last year after a 21-year absence, we have been committed to giving NFL fans an up-close view of our journey,” said Rams EVP of Football Operations and Chief Operating Officer Kevin Demoff. “We are pleased that NFL Films captured this important chapter in the NFL’s history and are looking forward to working with Amazon to bring this behind-the-scenes look at our team to their customers.”
The first season of All or Nothing, which followed the Arizona Cardinals throughout the 2015 season, currently has an average customer rating of 4.8, with 89% 5 star reviews, making it the highest-rated non-kids Amazon Original Series on Prime Video. Customers can now watch 28 exclusive behind-the-scenes clips from season one by accessing the X-Ray feature on Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Fire tablets and +3P Android mobile devices.
Produced by NFL Films, All or Nothing: A Season with the Los Angeles Rams is executive produced by Ross Ketover (Hard Knocks, Inside the NFL), and Pat Kelleher (Hard Knocks, 30 for 30 - Four Falls of Buffalo). The showrunner is Keith Cossrow (A Football Life). Directors are Shannon Furman and Pat Harris. Supervising producer is Bennett Viseltear and senior producer is Nick Mascolo.
Below are customer quotes from season one of All or Nothing:
- “Hands DOWN…The BEST Football documentary I've ever seen.”
- “Must See TV for Football Fans”
- “AWESOME! Whether you're a fan of the Cardinals or just the NFL in general, this documentary series is awesome!”
Below are media quotes:
- “It's a tour de force of reality television and newly-broached ground.” – CBS Sports, Will Brinson
- “The football scenes in this series are enthralling.” – The Ringer, Robert Mays
- “‘All or Nothing’ is a solid reminder of what makes football so great and why this sport is America’s favorite pastime.” – Zap2It.com, Emily Bicks
Customers who are not already Prime members can sign up for a free trial at www.amazon.com/prime. For a list of all Amazon Video compatible devices, visit www.amazon.com/howtostream.
About Amazon Video
Amazon Video is a premium on-demand entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch, and how to watch it. Amazon Video is the only service that provides all of the following:
- Prime Video: Thousands of movies and TV shows, including popular licensed content plus critically-acclaimed and award-winning Amazon Original Series and Movies from Amazon Studios like Transparent, The Man in the High Castle, Love & Friendship and kids series Tumble Leaf, available for unlimited streaming as part of an Amazon Prime membership. Prime Video is also now available to customers in more than 200 countries and territories around the globe at www.primevideo.com.
- Amazon Channels: Over 100 video subscriptions to networks like HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, PBS KIDS, Acorn TV and more, available to Amazon Prime members as add-ons to their membership – to view the full list of channels available, visit www.amazon.com/channels
- Rent or Own: Hundreds of thousands of titles, including new-release movies and current TV shows available for on-demand rental or purchase for all Amazon customers
- Instant Access: Instantly watch anytime, anywhere through the Amazon Video app on TVs, mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, and Fire tablets, or online. For a list of all compatible devices visit www.amazon.com/howtostream
- Premium Features: Top features like 4K Ultra HD, High Dynamic Range (HDR) and mobile downloads for offline viewing of select content
In addition to Prime Video, the Prime membership includes unlimited fast free shipping options across all categories available on Amazon, more than two million songs and thousands of playlists and stations with Prime Music, secure photo storage with Prime Photos, unlimited reading with Prime Reading, unlimited access to a digital audiobook catalogue with Audible Channels for Prime, a rotating selection of free digital games and in-game loot with Twitch Prime, early access to select Lightning Deals, exclusive access and discounts to select items, and more. To sign-up for Prime or to find out more visit: www.amazon.com/prime.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit www.amazon.com/about.
About NFL Films
NFL Films, the most honored filmmaker in sports television history with 123 Sports Emmy Awards – remains a gold standard in sports television, providing unprecedented access to and legendary storytelling about the sport of professional football. With more than 100 million feet of film in its library, NFL Films is the historical backbone of NFL Network and a key supplier of the network’s programming, including the three-time Emmy-nominated series A Football Life, offering untold stories into the lives of some of the NFL’s most recognizable icons, and The Timeline, chronicling seminal moments that formed the NFL’s storied past, shape the present and, in some cases, set the stage for the future.
NFL Films is a part of NFL Media, the owned and operated media division of the National Football League which is comprised of NFL Network, NFL Films, NFL.com, NFL Now, NFL Mobile from Verizon and NFL RedZone.
About the Los Angeles Rams
The Los Angeles Rams – Los Angeles’ original professional sports team – stand as one of the oldest franchises in the National Football League and since its founding in 1937, have garnered three World Championships and sent 30 of its members to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. As a professional sports team, the organization is committed to being a valuable civic partner and serving the greater Los Angeles area 365 days a year. For more information visit www.therams.com and follow the Rams on Facebook and Twitter, @RamsNFL.